As another week begins and another year winds down I hope that you are pausing long enough to reflect on who you have become, who you are becoming, and the trajectory/pace you are taking.
If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today, and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, how much more will he clothe you, O you of little faith! And do not set your heart on what you will eat or drink; do not worry about it. For the pagan world runs after all such things, and your Father knows that you need them. — Luke 12:28-30
Where have you set your heart?
Ask yourself these questions:
- If they stopped paying me to do what I do… would I still do it?
- Am I proud of what I’m doing?
- Am I doing something worth dying for?
- Am I doing something worth living for?
- If I were to go back nine years, am I on the path of things I dreamed about for ten years in the future?