Social Sharing Buttons from my Blog « WordPress Plugin « Downloads
|Date posted||April 3, 2011|
|Tags||addthis, twitter, share, thesis, facebook|
This adds a fix for the recent changes on Facebook
Installation: (Thesis theme)
1. Install the plugin Thesis OpenHook
2. In Thesis OpenHook, scroll down to “After post”
3. Copy/Paste code from the download into the box.
4. Check “execute PHP for this hook.”
5. Remove my AddThis publisher name and replace it with your own. (Free account here: http://www.addthis.com/)
6. Go through the code and exchange “mclanea” with your Twitter name or addthis publisher name.
7. Click “Little Save Button.”
8. Relax and enjoy knowing that I did all the work and your blog looks awesome even though you didn’t have to do anything.
Changes from v2:
- Went with the Facebook recommend option, ditched the send option since no one used it.
- Killed StumbledUpon code
- Added AddThis code, still hate their plugin
- Added Google+
Note: This code will work with all WordPress self-hosted sites. But I’ve only tested it with the Thesis theme. Consult your themes instructions for adding this code.
Need Help? Yes, I can add this code to your WordPress theme for you. Fill out this form. It will take about 1 hour, my standard rate is $100/hour. http://www.mclanecreative.com/contact/
Got a comment?Sweet just head over to http://mclanecreative.com/help/ and start a topic. I can probably troubleshoot most of your questions there for free.