Quick Bio of Adam McLane:
Adam McLane is a Partner at The Youth Cartel and Principal at McLane Creative.
Kristen and Adam have been married 17 years and live in the San Diego neighborhood of Rolando with their rowdy children, Megan, Paul, and Jackson.
I grew up in South Bend, Indiana. I’m a lifelong Notre Dame fan and a proud graduate of Clay High School. After high school, I moved to the Chicago area for college (and stuff) before our family moved to Northern California, then the suburbs of Detroit, and now to San Diego.
We love our church. (Mostly that we aren’t on staff and can be pains in the neck without getting fired!)
5 Church-y Posts to Get to Know Adam
- A Dare for Pastors
- 3 Lies of Church Growth Experts
- 10 Ways Your Church Can Be Good News to its Neighborhood
- The Personal Preference Sin
- Boring Old Church
5 Social Media Posts to Get to Know Adam
- Why you should delete Snapchat
- Should I be concerned about Ask.fm?
- Seven iOS7 Hacks for Parents
- In social media you are the product
- Blogging 101: 5 Things to Do Before You Start a Blog
I love connecting with blog readers.
Besides follow-up to blog posts, I am available for rent. You can hire me to speak, train, consult, write, or do design/development work via The Youth Cartel.
Towards a Bigger We [Tentative title] – In development
Youth Worker Book of Hope, contributor
The Journal of Student Ministries, numerous articles
Youth Worker Journal, articles & advisory board member
Immerse Journal, numerous articles
Youth Specialties, numerous articles
Recent Media Mentions
- Snapchat Concerns – KSL Salt Lake City, Utah (2014)
- One Man’s Argument for Deleting Snapchat: Misogyny – The Daily Dot (2014)
- Snapchat: Naughty, Goofy, Ethereal, Permanent, or All of the Above – The Daily Best (2013)
- Why Teens Are Tiring of Facebook – CNet (2013)
- What has social media taught you about parenting? – Albany Times-Union (2013)