Quick Bio of Adam McLane:
Adam McLane is a Partner at The Youth Cartel and Principal at McLane Creative.
Kristen and Adam live in the San Diego neighborhood of Rolando with their three children.
I grew up in South Bend, Indiana. I’m a lifelong Notre Dame fan and a proud graduate of Clay High School. After high school, I moved to the Chicago area for college (and stuff) before our family moved to Northern California, then the suburbs of Detroit, and now to San Diego.
5 Church-y Posts to Get to Know Adam
- A Dare for Pastors
- 3 Lies of Church Growth Experts
- 10 Ways Your Church Can Be Good News to its Neighborhood
- The Personal Preference Sin
- Boring Old Church
5 Social Media Posts to Get to Know Adam
- Why you should delete Snapchat
- Should I be concerned about Ask.fm?
- Seven iOS7 Hacks for Parents
- In social media you are the product
- Blogging 101: 5 Things to Do Before You Start a Blog
I love connecting with blog readers.
Besides follow-up to blog posts, I am available for rent. You can hire me to speak, train, consult, write, or do design/development work via The Youth Cartel.
Youth Worker Book of Hope, contributor
The Journal of Student Ministries, numerous articles
Youth Worker Journal, articles & advisory board member
Immerse Journal, numerous articles
Youth Specialties, numerous articles
Recent Media Mentions
- Snapchat Concerns – KSL Salt Lake City, Utah (2014)
- One Man’s Argument for Deleting Snapchat: Misogyny – The Daily Dot (2014)
- Snapchat: Naughty, Goofy, Ethereal, Permanent, or All of the Above – The Daily Best (2013)
- Why Teens Are Tiring of Facebook – CNet (2013)
- What has social media taught you about parenting? – Albany Times-Union (2013)