Top 10 posts
1. Do you need a resume`? It depends.
2.Repairing a wet iPod Touch
3. Tim Hortons Arrives in Romeo
4. Christians and Gun Control
5. St. Patrick’s Day Prayer for Missionaries
6. 14 Must Have Gifts for the Geek in Your Life
7. TSA Resistance
8. SDSU: I Believe That We Will Win
9. American Airlines CEO Quits on Moral Grounds
10. 5 Ways to Be Good News in the Neighborhood on Halloween
No surprises there. Google brings the traffic to some of my backlog entries. But I was surprised to see some of the late November and December articles take off and make it into the top 10.
Top 10 Referrers
2. Google (Search, Image search, and Google Reader)
5. Youth Specialties
6. The Youth Cartel
I had to giggle at #8. That’s a forum for the SDSU bowl game opponent. Facebook out-referred Google by 3:1 in 2011. Crazy!
Top 10 search terms bringing people to my blog
2. how to do a resume
3. Tim Hortons
4. wet ipod touch
5. wii bowling
7. tiger woods new estate
8. letter l
9. st patrick
10. ipod touch wet
Again, the power of Google. Looks like I need to spend some time on my SEO of church/youth ministry stuff, eh?
Top 10 outbound links
One of the surprising things that happened to my blog in 2011 was that I didn’t see a dip when I left working at Youth Specialties. As I transitioned from YS to The Youth Cartel I actually saw an increase in traffic, comments, shares, etc. I don’t know what that means but I was happy to see everything go up. (Visitors, Facebook shares, Twitter mentions, RSS subscribers, comments, contacts… everything.)