Saturday beckons across Michgan land. With the Spartans eliminated from the Big Dance last night, basketball takes a backseat today. Today we have some do-it yourself stuff to finish in the house. Yuck.
Here are the next 10 tunes playing in my ears this Saturday morning. As always, this is completely random, no cheating, with ratings included.
- No Plan B by Group 1 Crew ****
- Long Train Runnin’ by The Doobie Brothers ****
- Treason by Kutless ****
- Do What You Have to Do by Sarah McLaughlin ****
- Nothing is Impossible by Vicky Beeching ****
- Fallin’ by Alicia Keys ****
- Strong by Audio Adrenaline ****
- Your Love by The Outfield ****
- Healed by Nicole Nordeman ****
- Enough by Chris Tomlin ****
Weird that it chose ten 4 Star songs in a row. And… iTunes is apparently slightly depressed. Got some tunes you’re listening to this sunny Saturday?