This question has been on my mind a lot lately.
Here’s what I know: When people are inspired emotionally they take action physically.
Conversely, when I see people mired in inaction– I know that they are deeply uninspired.
Inspired people are an unstoppable force. Uninspired look for excuses.
Here are some things that inspire me:
- Listening to an artist show and explain his work.
- Meeting people for the first time.
- Road trips.
- Uninterrupted time to breathe, rest, play.
- Biographies of ordinary people.
- Teachers. I mean, how do they do it?
- Short stories.
What are things that inspire you to action? What causes you to dream big dreams, big enough to go for them?