- Fun to play with.
- Feel cool in coffee shops.
- Lots of apps.
- Perfect for consuming media.
- Fun for taking short notes, like a giant iPhone.
- Light, battery lasts a long time, shiny.
- Lots of apps for kids to play with. (Or entertainment for bored adults on planes)
- Not going to pay AT&T more money for 3G service, so stuck finding wifi.
- You can’t read books on this and keep your eyeballs happy.
- Where did the SD card reader go?
- You can’t write for a long time on this, need to buy the external keyboard.
- It’s too heavy/awkward to hold for long periods of time.
- The camera stinks compared to the iPhone 4.
- Completely useless in bright light.
- $139 or less, great entry price.
- Almost all of the classics are free. And I adore the Kindle Single format.
- Very light, easy to hold for a long time while reading.
- Doesn’t feel fragile.
- The screen is amazing, doesn’t hurt your eyes and you can read it in full sunlight.
- A lot more money for the 3G version. While doesn’t include a contract, it’s steep.
- It would be nice to listen to music while you read, I can’t figure out how to do that.
- Needs a backlight option so I can read in bed without turning on a light.