Be Strong and Courageous…
- for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. – Deuteronomy 31:6
- or you must go with this people into the land that the Lord swore to their ancestors to give them, and you must divide it among them as their inheritance. Deuteronomy 31:7
- for you will bring the Israelites into the land I promised them on oath, and I myself will be with you. Deuteronomy 31:23
- because you will lead these people to inherit the land I swore to their ancestors to give them. Joshua 1:6
- Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. Joshua 1:7
- Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9
- Whoever rebels against your word and does not obey it, whatever you may command them, will be put to death. Joshua 1:18
- This is what the Lord will do to all the enemies you are going to fight. Then Joshua put the kings to death and exposed their bodies on five poles, and they were left hanging on the poles until evening. Joshua 10:25-26
- Do not be afraid or discouraged. 1 Chronicles 22:13
- and do the work. Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord God, my God, is with you. He will not fail you or forsake you until all the work for the service of the temple of the Lord is finished. 1 Chronicles 28:20
- Do not be afraid or discouraged because of the king of Assyria and the vast army with him, for there is a greater power with us than with him. 2 Chronicles 32:7
Feeling Weak and Scared Today?
“Ain’t nobody got time for that“, says the Lord through, um OK Adam– this is weird, Sweet Brown.
Now get on with it. The world needs you.