Today is the early bird deadline for The Summit. After today the price goes up by a whopping $20. But hey, $20 is $20.
$20 is easy to blow, isn’t it? I’ve always had this mental image that I can hold a $20 bill and not spend it. But as soon as I break that $20 bill it just evaporates.
With that in mind I thought it’d be fun to think about awesome things you could do with $20. Whether that’s $20 saved on The Summit registration or $20 earned while babysitting your next door neighbors pet tarantula.
Awesome Things to Do With $20
1. Give it to a random stranger. Just BAM, here’s $20. (Saying “bam” is optional.) credit
2. Take your mom to a movie. If she uses her AARP card you might even have enough for popcorn. credit
3. Buy a Cuppo for your car key. Buy
4. Get a few War on Errors erasers. Buy
5. Get the perfect clothespin holder. Buy
6. Make an origami jacket. credit
7. Sponsor a child’s birthday party via World Vision. link
8. Introduce a child to pho.
9. Help Kickstart the first organic, gluten-free gum. link
10. Buy a couple chickens and put them in your pastors backyard. link
Leave a Reply