Yesterday, Paul caught a trophy fish. OK, so it’s not technically a trophy fish. He won’t win any awards and we didn’t even keep it. It was just a little spotted bay bass. But that one fish represents a major accomplishment. It was the first saltwater fish Paul caught completely unassisted from the shore. …… Continue reading Grit

Don’t Let 1% Win

We each have 1% driving us nuts in our lives.  99% of the people in our lives are fine. They are benefited by the work we do, they are positive about us and who we are as people, or they are just neutral and have no opinion about us one way or the other. But we…… Continue reading Don’t Let 1% Win