- What’s All the Fuss About Sexting? January 11th, 2009
- Repairing a Wet iPod Touch January 3rd, 2009
- The Dark Side of Attractional Ministry August 22nd, 2009
- Top 5 iPhone Apps I Use May 15th, 2009
- 5 Free Business Tips for Facebook Pages August 29th, 2009
- Humans and the Pentatonic Scale August 1st, 2009
- New Blog Feature, Verbal Comments August 26th, 2009
- Is God Still in Charge? October 13th, 2009
- Americans Love to Hate Winners October 12th, 2009
- Do You Need a Resume? It Depends. March 21st, 2009
2009 was a lot of fun on the blog. Without factoring in the discussion that happens on Facebook or Twitter via the blog and the comments there, the site itself has seen a 50.2% increase in traffic versus 2008.
A crazy amount of that growth came in the 3rd and 4th quarter of 2009. So I’m actually on pace to continue that 50% growth (or more?) through 2010. Woohoo!
On May 24th, 2004 I wrote my first post for adammclane.com. I think the closing paragraph is a great way to kick off my blog plans for 2010:
But why am I doing this? Mostly as a way to share with myself, just what is going on. I’m not going to use this as a platform for anything else but… Well, whatever I feel like posting. Quotes. Golf scores. Youth Group talks. Carry-over rants. Interesting articles. Stories about the kids. Whatever I want!