We celebrate businesses acting more like ministries.
- We love TOMS Shoes buy one give one mantra.
- We adore that Chic-fil-A is closed on Sunday in observance of the sabbath.
- We show all our friends that In-N-Out has bible verses stamped on the bottom of their cups.
- We got teary eyed watching Undercover Boss when the CEO of Frontier got involved in a co-workers homeless ministry.
- We love when businesses embrace a holy inefficiency for Kingdom impact.
If you hang out with ministry types, you’ll discover that they celebrate ministries who make their churches more like businesses.
- Churches hire HR professionals.
- Churches lay people off.
- Churches acquire other churches.
- Churches hire MBAs to be “Executive Pastors.”
- Churches hire CPA’s to run their finance departments.
- Churches hire advertising executives to run their marketing departments.
- Churches have departments!
- Churches have board rooms, safe rooms, and even war rooms.
- We love when churches a mantra of efficiency.
Statement of the Obvious
Why don’t we celebrate ministry leaders who just want their ministries more and more like a ministry?
Let’s embrace some holy inefficiency and grow the Kingdom!