This week we taught our kids about lent. So now that lent has begun, we wanted to make sure that we kept the long 40 days in front of us.
With that in mind I made some sweet signs to hang up around the house. That way, if we see someone cheating we can kindly remind them of their commitment to fast from the thing we have chosen as we prepare, as a family, for Easter.
If you’d like to download your own sign, I’ve added both a generic pdf and the original Photoshop files to my free downloads page. (Click the image below)Lent Form (788)
For the record, here is what our family is giving up:
- Megan – Reading in bed
- Paul – Creamy peanut butter
- Jackson – Everything but milk
- Dad – Carbonated beverages
- Mom – Twitter
- Stoney (dog) – Chasing Lovely
- Lovely (cat) – Bringing rodents in the house
- Radicate (hamster) – Hiding treats