- Top 10 places you made out with your smoking hot wife. I know she’s a stone cold fox. But keep your special sauce under wraps, OK?
- Top 10 iPhone apps you used on the can. There’s a good chance your #1 app while making a #2 is Angry Birds. Oh, the irony.
- Top 10 Christian fiction books. When it comes to great works of Christian fiction, Joel Olsteen wins every year. He’s like C.S. Lewis with a good smile.
- Top 10 favorite speaking engagements. Any variation of a top 10 list which is really a brag list pretty much ticks me off.
- Top 10 jobs you held in 2010.
- Top 10 royal family moments. Someone alert the media, the United States declared independence from England. Nothing says “We don’t care” quite like a war for Independence.
- Top 10 reasons Brett Farve should have retired in 2010. New Orleans Saints, Miami Dolphins, New York Jets… that list is only 8 losses long. That’s a DQ.
- Top 10 mug shots from 2010 of former Disney Channel stars. The only thing more funny than the video of Miley Cyrus hitting a bong would be if Mickey and Goofy were at the party, too. That would be the best of both worlds.
- Top 10 Country Music award shows. Is it just me or is there one on ABC every Sunday night?
- Top 10 favorite tweets you posted on Twitter in 2010. Could anything be more narcissistic than a list of 10 things you said in 140 characters or less?
What about you? What are some top 10 lists you don’t want to see to end 2010?
Leave a Reply