This morning I’ll be teaching a class at Romeo Bible Institute on the Book of Acts. After that I’m coming home to start working on some template and structure changes at Youth Ministry Exchange. And at some point during the day Patti and her family are arriving from Albany, NY to hang out with us for their Spring Break. They were tired of their Gubanatorial sex scandal in their state so they thought they’d come to the Detroit area… where we know how to mix our mayoral sex scandals with bribery and dead strippers.
As I am finalizing my preparation for classes, my iTunes is rockin’ these next 10 songs. As always these are random, no cheating, ratings included.
- Every Breath You Take by The Police ****
- How Great Thou Art by Charlie Hall ****
- Our Love is Loud by David Crowder Band ****
- All I Want is You by Barry Louis Polisar *****
- Anyone Else But You by Michael Cera and Ellen Page *****
- Daddy by Jewel **** (Alright, that one is embarrassing!)
- Life is Beautiful by Vega4
- I Hate Everything (but you) by Derek Webb ****
- A Kiss to Build a Dream On by Louis Armstrong *****
- One by U2 *****