Tough to believe it is Saturday already. What a quick week! This morning I had a meeting at the church about church marketing, then I came home to finish up the yard work before a 12:30 PM showing. (They were 15 minutes early) Now, I’ve got some work to do before I head back outside to do the edging and finalize some stuff for Mike’s graduation party tommorow afternoon.
While I’m doing all of that, music is always playing. Sometimes in my mind and sometimes on my ipod. So… here are the next 10 tunes rocking my eardrums this muggy June afternoon. As always, totally random shuffle, ratings included, no cheating.
- The Glory of it All by David Crowder Band ****
- I Walk the Line by Johnny Cash *****
- That Was Your Mother by Paul Simon *****
- Sing, Sing, Sing by Chris Tomlin ****
- I Won’t Be Silent by David Crowder Band ***** (would be a 6 if it were possible)
- 1234 by Fiest *****
- Chanukah Song by Adam Sandler *****
- Dearest by Buddy Holly ****
- Portadown Station by Sandra McCracken **** (totally miss Northern Ireland when I listen to this)
- Beautiful Day by U2 *****
Leave a Reply