Ah, Memorial Day. It’s hard to have an “unofficial start to summer” when your kids have 6 weeks left in school and the temperature pretty much hovers around the same 20 degree variable 10 months a year. Alas, it’s summer and I’m excited about that.
We’ve had a hectic for a kick-off to a 3 day weekend. Last night we decided to take the trolley down to the Gasplamp district of San Diego to enjoy our family date night. While we got settled onto the trolley I got a text that my long-awaited iPhone app had finally released. (You get to submit and wait for Apple, no choice on a release date.) Tucking that distraction into the back of my mind we had a good evening of walking around downtown and eating at the Old Spaghetti Factory. [Just OK food, but the kids liked it.]
This morning I woke up and did a bit of PR to get things moving with the app. Then I dashed of to Del Mar to film a podcast segment with a comedian… who was funny despite it being 10 in the morning. From here we actually don’t know what we’re doing until Tuesday morning. I’m sure we’ll figure it out.
For now, I’m just chilling and listening to some music.
Here are the next 10 tunes flowing to my cranium. As always… completely random with my ratings included:
1. Fix You by Coldplay ***** (Love this free album!)
2. The Swing by Kimya Dawson ****
3. Make Someone Happy by Jimmy Durante ****
4. The Glory of It All by David Crowder Band ****
5. Stuck to You by Nikka Costa ****
6. I’m Sticking With You by The Velvet Underground ****
7. One by U2 *****
8. Can You Feel It? by David Crowder Band ***
9. Joyful, Joyful, We Adore You by Charlie Hall ****
10. Hard Times by Ray Charles
Leave a Reply