It’s amazing how fast the last few weeks have gone. It just seems like every time I turn around I’m here talking about what I’m listening to on a Saturday morning! Last night, we took the kids to Gio’s in La Mesa for our family date night. Then, they came home and everyone crashed by about 9:00 PM. This morning is normal Saturday morning stuff. We had waffles and coffee and in a little bit I’ll take Stoney over to dog beach so he can run around and play with other dogs. Kristen is pretty occupied thinking about our move, which starts in just 8 days!
Here are the next 10 songs I’m listening to this morning. Completely random, my ratings included.
1. We All Want the Same Things by Kevin Michael ****
2. I Will Not be Silent by David Crowder Band *****
3. Lose Yourself by Eminem ***** (Shout out to Cathy N. on that one!)
4. Change Me by Brae **** (Romeo peeps, this is Brandon’s album)
5. When I Come Around by Green Day *****
6. Bye Bye Blackbird by Joe Crocker ****
7. Diamonds on the Soles of Her Shoes by Paul Simon ****
8. Ballad for the Lost Romantics by A New Found Glory ****
9. Amazing Grace My Chains are Gone by Chris Tomlin ****
10. Hard Sun by Eddie Vedder *****