Have you noticed that a lot of Christians are exhibiting a hatred for our government?
I just don’t get it.
For those who are mad about the latest government program… (yesterday it was social security, today it is health care, tomorrow it will be something else.)
Just some friendly reminders
- Anger isn’t the answer, it just make you look silly.
- Agreeing with everything isn’t an option, we live in a pluralistic democratic society.
- Living in denial of the situation we live in isn’t an option.
- Pointing back to founding fathers of the nation is silly, they are dead.
- Separating from society isn’t a biblical option.
- Moving to Canada isn’t an option, they don’t want you.
What is an option?
- Changing your attitude.
- Being a part of the solution.
- Loving your neighbor.
- Caring for your neighborhood and proving it with your actions.
- Being hospitable to people you don’t know.
- Stop waiting for your church to start a program.
- Putting the needs of others above the needs of yourself.
If you are Good News to your community you have to live like it.
If you aren’t willing to be Good News to your community, than shut up and let the government do what you aren’t willing to do.
Doing nothing tangible and also complaining about the government doing a bad job at your job… let’s just say that’s not “Good News.”